I haven’t worked for Art of Clean for long, but in the short period I have, the whole company has been fantastic!
They are all funny, kind, and compassionate people, and I’m fortunate to have them all as my colleagues.
Because of how amazing they are, I decided to introduce you to them all!
1. Jo Pereira – Operations Manager
Jo is originally from Portugal but settled in Sutton’s lovely village.
He has lived with his beautiful partner Monica For 12 years and has just found out they have their first baby on the way! (Congratulations Jo & Monica)
What jo loves to do:
- Be able to help others.
- Jo expresses how much he appreciates the freedom he must control his work.
- He loves travelling around with his partner when they can.
How long has he worked for Art of Clean, and what does he do?
Jo has worked for Art of clean since 2015, 5 years of progressing to where he is today, proving hard work does pay off!
As well as leading the rest of the tech team, Jo specialises in wood restoration.
He is fully trained to do all, but he has a passion for the wood restoration side of the business.
2. Rob Patching – Service Technician
Rob is originally from Southeast London and has come to settle in the beautiful city of Cambridge.
He lives with his beautiful partner and has one stepson.
They also have three cats which he has grown to love.
What Rob loves to do:
- In Rob’s spare time, he loves to ride his scooter. It’s his favourite thing to do.
- He also likes spending time with his partner.
- Catching up with friends.
How long has Rob worked for Art of Clean, and what does he do?
Rob has worked for Art of clean for six years and does a bit of everything so is trained and specialises in all the services we offer.
3. Brandon Walton – Service Technician
Originally from Johannesburg, South Africa, more specifically Sandton and has settled in living in the lovely town of March.
Our Brandon is a single man with no children.
What Brandon loves to do:
- He speaks fondly about spending time with his family and friends.
- He enjoys exploring and would like to travel and see more of the world.
- Brandon has a great passion for golf, so he tries to fit this in when he can.
How long has Brandon worked for Art of Clean, and what does he do?
Brandon has worked for Art of Clean for three years and enjoys updating his learning, so he knows more about this industry.
Like all our technicians, Brandon is trained throughout all our services but is our stone specialist.
4. Mark Estall – Service Technician
Mark was Born in Cambridge and has settled in Ramsey, Huntingdon.
He lives with his beautiful fiancé and has five children – 4 beautiful girls and a gorgeous new baby boy.
What Mark loves to do:
- Mark is a very keen cricketer, and he plays for Ramsey CC.
- He loves spending time with his family, something he always talks about.
- Spending time with friends when he can.
How long has Mark worked for Art of Clean, and what does he do?
Mark has worked for Art of clean for ten months and has been in this industry for about four years.
He is fully trained and specialises in all services but avoids wood floor restoration.
5. Robby Nelson – Service Technician
Robby is originally from Boksburg, South Africa 🇿🇦, but has come t settle not far from where we are based in Waterbeach.
He is single with no children.
What Robby loves to do:
- He loves to go on road trips.
- Robby enjoys exploring the UK.
- He loves gardening so he can have friends and family around for Barbecues or a nice meal!
- Just recently, he has been looking at getting back into Futsal!
- He loves football, a die-hard Man Utd Fan.
How long has Robby worked for Art of Clean, and what does he do?
Robby has been with Art of Clean for 1 Year and four months, is fully trained and specialises in all our services but stone.
6. Craig Dykes – Service Technician
Craig was born in Harrogate, Yorkshire and moved to Newmarket when I was 5-year-old.
He has lived with his wife Danni for 14 years, and they have a beautiful 7-year-old daughter.
What Craig loves to do:
- Craig is a keen runner. He is currently training to run the Amsterdam Marathon in Oct!
- He also loves spending time with his family when he can.
How long has Craig worked for Art of Clean, and what does he do?
Craig has been with Art of clean for around 4 1/2 years, is fully trained, and specialises in wood and carpet.
However, he tends to do the wood more.
7. Matthijs Nooteboom– Service Technician
Matt’s parents are from Holland, but he is from Chatteris and still lives there independently.
Matt is single and has a beautiful baby girl who is his world.
What Matt loves to do:
- He is very passionate about football. He watches it, plays it, and coaches an Under 14s team.
- He loves spending time with his little girl whenever he can.
- Hanging out with friends and family.
How long has Matt worked for Art of Clean, and what does he do?
Matt has worked for Art of Clean for a year and a half, is fully trained, and specialises in all the services we offer apart from wood floors.
These guys are very hard-working, and I can honestly say they will go out of the way to ensure that our customers get the best service they can.
They are also compassionate and helpful to each other.
Here at Art of Clean, teamwork really does make the dream work.
For further advice or information on our Carpet and Soft Furnishing care, please do not hesitate to contact the Art of Clean team on 01223 901551 in Cambridge. Our services include Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, oriental and area Rug Cleaning, Curtain Cleaning, Patio, and Driveway Pressure washing, Leather Cleaning, Stone and Tile Floor Cleaning, and Wood Floor Sanding and Restoration. We also supply new flooring and carpets through our sister company Art of Flooring. Our Dry-Cleaning service is provided by Farthings Cambridge
Written by Tracey Gilbey, Marketing and Admin Coordinator at Art of Clean.
Don’t forget to check out our fantastic Office team: